Anarchronism

Rebellion past 30...and counting.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Trick or Treat


Ah yes one of my favorite holidays of the year. Not only is it another reason to party, but you also get to dress up like a goof that is if you get to be invited to one of those costume parties. During my younger years costume parties were pretty rare. Fortunately my village encouraged trick or treating, which we really enjoyed, often times preparing our costumes months ahead. My friend would then invite us over his house afterwards for the Halloween party, which was always fun. Now I'm glad more people are celebrating Halloween like it should be, acting like kids and just having a ball of a time. Just last night I attended my first Halloween party for the year (It's only the 28th) with more to come util the 31st. Good times man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home